Terms and Conditions Rules
When booking with us Guests accept the following terms, conditions and rules.
It is important for the comfort of all guests and operation of the Motel that guests are aware and comply with the following terms, conditions and rules.
- A valid credit card or deposit is required on booking
- Full payment for accommodation is required at check in or we may charge your accommodation 24 hours in advance. Guests should ensure sufficient funds are available 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Check in time is from 2pm. Check out time is up to 10am. If you would like an early check in or late check out please advise (a charge may apply)
- 24 hours minimum notice is required for cancelations. Longer cancelation periods may apply during holiday and busy periods. This will be advised on our booking site or at time of booking.
- No shows will be charged 1st night of accommodation and have additional nights cancelled.
- Valid identification may be requested at time of check in.
- Sufficient on site parking is available for 1 standard vehicle per room. Parking spots are not allocated. If you have other parking needs please ask at time of booking.
- No smoking is permitted in or within 2 metres of guest rooms. A minimum charge of $200 will be charged to guests credit card where smoking rules have been broken.
- Consideration should be given to other guests. Visitors should leave by 8pm. Guests are not to disturb other guests or make unreasonable noise, be abusive or use bad language. Guests who breach this policy will be asked to leave the Motel with no refund. Any costs or damages associated with will be charged to the guest.
- Guests are responsible for the behaviour of their visitors.
- Guests causing damage to the property, causing excessive cleaning to be needed or removing items from the property will be charged for these breaches.
- The swimming pool is open from 8am to 8pm. Children under 16 are to be supervised by an adult when in the pool area. No glass to be taken into the pool area. No rough play, diving or disturbing of other guests.
- Only the number of guests booked may stay in the Motel room. Where additional people have stayed a $15 per person charge will be charged. Where more people are staying in a room than are booked we reserve the right to evict additional people and /or all occupants.
- Reception is open 8am till 8pm. Keys should be returned to reception or the key box. Non returned or lost keys will incur a charge to change both the lock and key. If you are arriving after 8pm please advise us so we can arrange a key to be left securely for you.
check in time:- 2.00pm to 8.00pm
check out time:- Until 10 am
reception hours:- 8.00 am till 8.00 pm
after hours:- For more details contact us on 02 6558 2588
car parking:- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
getting there:- Gloucester Train Station is 1.5 km from the motel. Gloucester Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away. Centrally located, the motel is less than 1 minute away from shops, cafes and many local attractions.